Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stories!!!

Alright i read the school, and good god that was weird lol. Best way to describe it is just pessimism personified on paper, with a very creepy and small light at the end of the tunnel. I will say that the school was nothing compared to Mollies masterpiece, always knew you were a little off. But i digress, on to my story...

It was a dark, and very cold night in Anaktuvuk pass Alaska. Father had just left to get more firewood and medicine for Mother, she had come down with a very nasty flu of sorts and wasn't doing so well. I was nearly asleep when i heard a cry from outside the village. I ran outside to see what was happening only to find the village on fire with some strange men riding in on horse back. I wanted to go find Father with ever fiber in my being but i knew he would be upset if i left Mother by herself, so i stayed back and hid until i saw Father again. I was overjoyed when i saw him still alive and running towards us, but then, just when he was almost to the tent, a mans sword effortlessly robbed him of his head. I couldn't help it, i screamed with all my might over Fathers death, and in the midst of all that anger i lost myself. I took up a spear and rammed it straight through the mans rib cage who had killed my Father. Only to have the next second turn black from a pain on the back of my head. I was struck with some type of club and was bleeding out. I heard the man's laughter as i laid their slowly slipping into cold abyss. I am not sure why but i thought of Alaska and its great arctic weather and storms, and seemed to realise at that moment that i was becoming one with the land. The cold darkness of night that i had lived with my whole life was becoming me, and as my eye's turned white and the last flickering of the flames reached my eyes. I was whole, for that moment, peace was with me forever. Also it helped that i knew about karma and that these guys would get paid back for what they did to my village and all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment