Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

This thanksgiving was really different  from others that i have had over the years. I decided to head over to my Grandpa's for a hunting trip. Being that it was just two guys, we didn't have the big home cooked meal that I am used to. We just bought one of those frozen turkey dinner things, and surprisingly it was really good. As far as the hunting went. I got a big doe, didn't get the buck i wanted but hey it all worked out in the end. So ya almost the polar opposite of what usually happens at thanksgiving. Only downside of the whole thing was the drive over to Billings. Probably the hardest and scariest driving i have ever done or ever seen for that matter.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how many Montanans hunt. I don't know why I can't believe it...

    ReplyDelete